Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Friend Jennie Stencel

Ok so one of my best friends in the entire world is Jennie. I have known the girl since 5th grade. I dare say she knows me as well if not better than my own husband. Well I always knew she would go on to do something funny and something that would get her attention. Well she is the morning traffic girl for WXII a news station in Greensboro. Her antics come as no shock to me in fact this is all just "normal" behavior for Jennie. So let's just say she has always acted like she does on the air. Check one of her many clips on YouTube below.


She also had a blog that is funny check that out here.
Oh and if you have a Facebook page become her fan here.
Oh and she owns and perfroms in an improv comedy club called The Idiot Box with her husband Steve. I have been to a few shows and they are very funny so if you are in Greensboro or just passing through go check them out!!!

I just wanted to give her a little love here on my blog since I don't live in the same town anymore and don't get to see her often enough.


*****Update******
This is a pretty old post if you would like to see the newest information on Jennie please go here!

blog comments powered by Disqus