Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Halloween was all consuming last week for us!!  I pretty much had something to do dealing with Halloween every day last week.  It was fun and I love Halloween but I'm kinda glad it's over for this year.  But that just means that now it's November (where in hell did this year go??) and we are just ramping up for the whole Thanksgiving/Christmas season....  well any way on to ToT!!

1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
I do sit down with my kiddos and color and my choice would be brand new box of Crayola crayons.  There is just something about a new box of crayons I just love!

2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
It would be my kitchen.  Everything has a place and I get touchy if things are not put back in right places.  Having an organized kitchen helps make cooking or baking a lot easier because I know where everything is and can get to it quickly.

3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
Hands down it's the kids playroom.  I swear I get it organized and then in less than 10 mins. it's a friggin disaster again (Marley just pulls EVERYTHING out and dumps on the floor).  So I get demoralized and just leave it because I know they will just trash it again.  So what's the point of picking it all back up again.  And they just do not help.  I have got to figure out a solution ....  got any suggestions all of you organized peeps out there???

4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
I would go back to the Louvre in Paris.  I've been twice but only for half a day each time.  And that is just not enough time to see all there is to see.  It is an amazing museum and I would love to have a few days to see all of it.

 James & I in front of the Louvre in 2007 (oh and I was pregnant with Marley at the time)

5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
The cool weather.  After the brutal summer here I look forward to the cool nights when I can have the windows open and turn the air conditioner off!

6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
Me? Nope not really.  I put on devil horns and tail to go hang out with work friends for a little bit last night but that was about it.

7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
Yep! I buy through out the year.  If I see something that I think someone will like I go ahead and buy it.  I have a section in one of my closets for presents.

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
I do! I learned to do it when I was 4.  There was an older boy who taught me how because he did it all the time and I had a crush on him I decided to do it too.  So now it's just habit but I don't do it nearly as much as I used.  Just once in awhile maybe a few times a week.

9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
London, England.  I love London and I would love to live there so if I were able to live there all expenses paid I would do it in a heart beat.  The other nice thing is that if I were living there I would be able to take trips to other parts of Europe fairly easily and that's a huge bonus!

10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
I used to have one where I was driving a car but for some reason I couldn't control it.  When I tired to turn left it would go right and it acted like I was driving on ice.  It was scary and it would freak me out because I had so little control but I was the one who was supposed to be in control.  I now know why I had those dreams (I felt out of control about certain things in my life) and now I don't have them anymore.

blog comments powered by Disqus