Well hello my friends! Remember me? You know the former Mommy Days blogger. No I didn't slip into a coma. I just had a really rough December and it's taken me this long to recover and catch up. I really do want to blog and I actually bought a blogging tool app for my new iPad in hopes I will be able to be able to blog more.
1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Yes I do. Not a huge amount but a few little things like window clings and candles.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
I don't have a desktop any more but my laptop has a collage of Noa & Marley that were taken by a local professional photographer I had done of them last year.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I use a Mac so I use and LOVE iCal. I can enter a date on my computer, iPod or iPad and it will be transferred to all my other devices when they are synced. Plus I print out the month to put up in the kitchen so everyone can see what's happening for the month.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
It all depends on my mood. I usually change purses when I get tired of using the current one. So fairly often I guess.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
So my previous answer was nothing but I totally forgot all the videos of my friend Jennie that I think are hysterical. So here is one. And if you feel like it go to YouTube and search Jennie Stencel.
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
We take our taxes to someone. I don't even want to attempt to try doing my own.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
This is going to be long. My goal is to one get to all 50 states one day. North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Ohio, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Texas, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Washington, New Mexico, Arizona, Hawaii, & Alaska. 32 in total. Plus Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
18 countries so far. Mexico, Canada, Aruba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Curacao, Venezuela, Grenada, Bermuda, UK, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, & Kiribati.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
Oy.... Around 40 is my best estimate.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
For me there is no such thing. Well sort of. I wear flip flops all year round inside. But if it's colder than 60 outside I don't wear them out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad