Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Days 10 & 11 of 30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude

Day 10: Nature


As you can tell I didn't get Day 10 posted yesterday.  I have gotten a bad head cold and so after work I came home and sat my butt down and did nothing and then we went to my mom's house for dinner.  I also went to bed at 9PM because I'm so tired.  But I got caught up today.  Fall has finally hit southeastern North Carolina.  This is the one tree in my backyard that has started to change colors.  The pretty orange and red didn't translate as well as I would have liked.

Day 11: Something Old


This is my dog Frodo.  He's such a good dog.  He's 12 years old almost 13.  So in dog years he's an old, old man.  He still likes to fetch balls but after about 5 throws he's done and the poor thing has the hardest time getting up and down especially in the morning.  But he is such a sweet, good mannered dog.  He does have excessive amounts of hair though, being that he's part German Shepard and part husky.  That's the only issue I have with him.

blog comments powered by Disqus