Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday






1. What is your favorite month?
I would have to go with April, since it's my birthday month and it's when spring is really really nice here.  It's just starting to get warm and the flowers are out but it's not too hot yet.  You can open the windows and it's just a beautiful time here with all the azaleas and other flowers in bloom.

2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
I'm not picky  I just like getting a variety of good candy like Snickers, Twix, M&Ms, Almond Joy, Kit Kats etc.  What I don't like is crappy off brand candy, dum dums, or hard candy.

3. What kind of pen do you use?
Whatever is closest to me.  I unlike some people don't care what kind of pen I use as long as it works.

4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
If I can find it I always order chicken scaloppine.  It's a chicken breast beaten with a mallet and cooked in a white wine butter lemon sauce with mushrooms, artichokes, and prosciutto and sometimes capers.  It's not a common dish so if I can't find it then I go with ravioli in some sort of cream sauce or something other than red sauce.  I have an aversion to red sauce.  I know that's nuts but I'm just not a fan.




5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
It would be Alicia Silverstone's hair.  I love her anyway but she has beautiful hair and in my head my hair looks like hers (only in reality mine is too long and much thinner and stringier).  So this is what I would like for my hair to look like.

6. What’s your favorite board game?
I love trivia games like Trivial Pursuit, or Scene It but James refuses to play them with me anymore because he says I always win.  But I also love games like Apples to Apples or Sequence or just playing cards.

7. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the basics.  When it gets all fancy with wild cards and all the different types of poker I start to get confused.  Besides I don't play because I have NO poker face at all.  When I say I have no poker face I mean it.  You can pretty much read my mood or reaction to anything on my face.  It sucks for Christmas and birthdays when I am trying not to hurt James feelings.

8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
I think they can be clever but sometimes just stupid.

9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Paper cut since I use my hands a lot because of crafting and housework so getting a cut or wound on my hands to heal is difficult.

10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Any fruit pie a la mode.  I truly love strawberry rhubarb pie.

blog comments powered by Disqus