Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What are your pantry staples?
Cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, rice, tortillas, Kraft Mac & Cheese, English muffins, apple sauce, pasta of some kind, a few cans of chicken noodle soup or tomato soup, a few cans of Speghettios, raisins, tuna and cereal.

2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, cheese slices, hot dogs, lettuce, butter, carrots, cream cheese, string cheese, a block or two of cheddar cheese, sliced turkey and/or some kind of lunch meat, milk boxes (for kids lunches), and beer.

3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
  1. My ability to ignore things I don't want to do.
  2. My impatience with my kids.
  3. Learn to let things go and have more fun.
4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
My dream job would be to run my Etsy shop full time and I guess what's holding me back is that I just haven't devoted time and enenergy to figuring out how to market myself and my stuff to be more sucessful.  I'm not a salesperson but there is an element of that in having your own arts and crafts business and so I have to learn a lot about it.  It scares me a bit that I have to sell myself too....

5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
Oy! This is a lot harder than I thought because it's not enough to get a new computer which I want and kinda need and it has to be on one item.  At this point it would either be a fairly cheap front loading washer or a new fancy lawn mower.  Because a front loading washer would be nice to go with my dryer and we need a new lawn mower.

6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
A sausage, egg and cheese McGriddle sandwich from McDonalds.  I LOVE it and I get one about once a month.  They sounds nasty but they are sooooo good.  I would eat them more if they weren't pricey (especially when you throw in coffee) and so bad for you. 

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Besides James and I and the 7 pillows? Usually the tv remote that gets left on the bed.

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
An espresso drink every once in awhile from either Port City Java or Starbucks.

9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
I don't tend to get adventurous with my sandwiches.  A cream cheese and cucumber is about as weird as I get.  James on the other hand will make a sandwich out of just about anything much to my chagrin.

10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Neither!!!  I couldn't give up either Facebook or Pinterest.  But I suppose if I HAD to choose Pinterest but think of the things I would never know about or have in my to try file!


blog comments powered by Disqus