Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Fun

My 30 day photo challenge is over BUT the same blog is doing a special Christmas photo challenge. It started on December 1st but I just found out about it today.  I will start it tomorrow since it's 9PM on Friday and I'm not leaving my house to get the first picture.  But stay tuned!!


On a side note I have been getting a few custom orders in my Etsy shop and I wanted to share one of the custom order Christmas ornaments I just made.   It was requested by repeat customer and she wanted an ornament for her goddaughter.  She wanted Notre Dame colors and 2011 paper used.  I could not find 2011 paper anywhere so I came up with adding a paper ribbon with the year on it.  I choose some pretty paper in blue, yellow and green with a slight pattern on it.  I also added just a few "petals" with shamrocks on them.  It is Notre Dame after all and I thought it would be a cute touch.  The customer loved it and so did I!



blog comments powered by Disqus