Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 16, 17 & 18 of 25 Day Photo Challenge: Christmas!

Day 16: Ornaments


Not your traditional ornaments picture but I just had to show off my uncles' place setting!  We drove to Durham Friday afternoon to have dinner with my uncle and his partner and have our Christmas with them.  I love that he used a cute little glass ornament ball to hold the place cards.  So cute!

Day 17: Wreath


Since I've already done a picture of the real wreath on the front of our door, I thought I would show you the wreath that we don't throw away at the end of Christmas.  It's a fun bell wreath that jingles when you open the door!

Day 18: Giving


If I had thought ahead and been on top of my game I would have gotten a picture of the toys we gave to Toys for Tots.  But I didn't sooooo  here is a shot of the mess that is my bonus room present stash and wrapping station.

blog comments powered by Disqus