Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 22 & 23 of 25 Day Photo Challenge: Christmas!

Day 22:  Cookies


I had to save this for today because I didn't make cookies until today.  This is one of my favorite things to do for Christmas.  I love making the dough and rolling it and cutting the shapes out, then decorating them with the kids.  Oh and I used blue because I somehow ran out of yellow food coloring and I needed .... wanted a third color.


Day 23: Sparkle


My son made this at school because they studied all the different celebrations that go on in December and how other countries celebrate.  So they made a sparkly Star of David.  This was also the first year we got to celebrate a night of Hanukkah with some friends of ours who are Jewish.  It was so nice for the kids to get to experience a true celebration with the lighting of the Menorah and traditional Hebrew Prayer,  Latkes, and jelly doughnuts.

blog comments powered by Disqus