Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. How do you eat your eggs?
Fried or poached over easy.  My new favorite is a poached egg over easy on and English muffin with cheese and sausage.  I pretty much have it every morning.

2. Do you volunteer?
No not on a regular basis.  I volunteered in my son's classroom for two years but I stopped this year when I went back to work.

3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
Old Navy.  My most favorite pair are from there.

4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
Noa's was Da for Daddy and Marley's was Da-da again for Daddy.

5. Can you french braid?
No! But I need to learn.  Marley's hair is finally starting to get long and I want to be able to french braid it when it gets long enough.

6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
I really don't care.  I can and will write on anything.  Now for my students I like them to use wide rule because along with their intellectual disabilities most of them also have motor delays and their handwriting is terrible.  So using wide rule is easier for them to use and for me to be able to read.

7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
Sugar cookies.  They are my favorite and I do the whole rolling them out and using cookie cutters and then let the kids decorate them with icing or sprinkles or whatever they want.

8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
Nope.  I have a pretty decent Sunbeam I got for Christmas one year and it's not bad but I want a nice KitchenAid.  Mostly because of all the attachments and the bowls with handles.

9. What kind of computer do you use?
Apple MacBook.  I am an Apple girl and will always be.

10. Favorite Christmas movie?
Scrooged with Bill Murray.   Love Bill Murray but really LOVE Carol Kane in that movie.

blog comments powered by Disqus