Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday






1. What is your favorite online-only store?
AMAZON!  I love Amazon.  You can find anything and everything and most of the time it's just about the cheapest place to find it.

2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
For about the first 5 presents then I'm over it and just want it done.

3. What is the temperature in your city today?
I think it got up to about 60 today. But since I am writing this Monday night that's what it was.  It's fore casted to be 68 tomorrow,  I mean today!

4. What time do you eat dinner?
Usually between 5:30 and 6:00.  My kids are starving by then.

5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
Nah.  I never stick to them anyway.  So why make them and then just feel bad.

6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
After giving it some thought I really only wear shoes that are a few years old.  Now that's not to say I don't have some really old shoes from high school (purple Doc Martens which I still love and refuse to give away) still sitting around but I don't wear them anymore.

7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
Nope.

8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
Favorite L.  Least favorite Z.  I still don't know how to do it right.  I hate cursive anyway.

9. Do you know any good riddles?
James just told me one today that I thought was good.  What has holes in it but still holds water?










A SPONGE!

10. How do you feel about snow?
I love it and I wished we got just a tiny bit more here but I'm not sure I would want a ton all winter long.  Like maybe one good snow a year.  We can go a few years without snow.

blog comments powered by Disqus