Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12 of 30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge

Day 12: Music

I hate to clean. I mean really I know most people don't like it but I seriously just don't like it.  I will let the dishes go days sometimes just because I don't want to do them.  And frankly I can live with mess to certain point.  When I do finally clean I find the task much more doable with music.  That's what happened today.  I couldn't take the pile of dishes and dirty counters so I spent over an hour cleaning the kitchen this morning.  I had my iPad on the counter and was listening to music.  I found myself fast forwarding a lot to hear songs I loved.  Since it was music theme today I decided to take screen shots of the bands or artists that I love.  Pink is one of my all time favorites! She just kicks ass.  Red Hot Chili Peppers has to be one of my all time favorite bands along with No Doubt.  And of course Bob.  My daughter's name is Marley .... now you know why!!

blog comments powered by Disqus