Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 16, 17, 18 & 19 of 30 Gratitude Photo Challenge

I apologize that I am sticking 4 days worth of posts/photos in one post.  So on top of it being the week before Thanksgiving it is also the end of the semester at my day job teaching which means a TON of paperwork and it's also my Etsy busy season.  I've had my hands a bit full.  OK done with the excuses here are the last four days.  Enjoy!

Day 16: Inspiration
One word: Pinterest.  I have found so much inspiration not only for my Etsy business but my house and kids and so many other things!!  You can follow me here if you want!

Day 17: Weather
It POURED this last Sunday and I mean poured ALL day!! And it was cold.  It was just all round miserable but it was warm and dry inside and we had lots of things to do to keep us all entertained.  Well I should say James kept the kids entertained, I locked myself in my studio/workroom and worked on paperwork for my teaching job.

Day 18: Change
I had a really hard time figuring out what to do for change.  I don't like change it makes me all nervous and high strung.  But as I was sitting pondering change I looked across my living room and saw old pictures of my kids on the wall.  You can see them in the background of this picture.  Marley was just days old and Noa was just 4.  Now he's 9 and she's 4!  It feels like just yesterday they were both babies.  But they have changed so much and grown so much!

Day19: Laughter
I know this is a bad shot but this is what I do when I am folding flowers for ornaments or mobiles or other various Etsy things.  I look at Dog Shaming and crack up!!!  Dog shaming is my new go to site to brighten up my day it also makes me SOOOOO grateful for my dog Frodo who is a friggin angel compared to some of the dogs on that site.  But if want a good laugh go check it out here.




blog comments powered by Disqus