Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

I suck at blogging

Have to say that I really do suck at blogging.  I really want to blog.  But I just don't seem to have a lot of time.  Because I work with my hands I find it very difficult to sit down and type out a blog.  But I really enjoy getting my thoughts out and onto this space.  So I'm going to try and use this lovely new dictation thing-a-mabob that my MacBook now has.  So I used dictation to do this whole blog so far and  so far so good.  I just might have a solution.  Except that I actually have to go in and add pictures and change all the screwed up spelling/wrong words.  But it's a lot less spelling mistakes than if I'd actually typed this damn thing myself so that's better I guess.

I guess I'll try to fill you in as to where I disappeared you for the last six months. I tried to do the 30 Days of Gratitude pictures in November but never finished.  I started to get a flurry of Christmas orders on my Etsy site so I never really finished it.  I pretty much folded my ass off all of December to fill orders.  Then well I really don't have much of an excuse for the beginning of the year but I was still getting orders.  Then I was accepted to Handmade Wilmington and started getting into more and more local craft shows.  I even had a booth set up during Azalea Festival for two days in April and that was HUGE for me.  So I've been working really hard trying to keep my stock up while still  teaching three days a week and have a family and have friends.  My plate is pretty full right now.  But since this dictation thing seems to be going pretty well I might not have excuses anymore since I can now type and fold origami at the same time.  So we'll see if I manage to post more blogs but don't hold your breath.

blog comments powered by Disqus