Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My daughter is a vampire

Yes my daughter is a vampire .... and just in time for Halloween too. Is she talented or what?!?! Being that she is almost 11 months old and still has NO teeth, I have been waiting patiently for some (OK one at least) to arrive. Well upon inspecting her mouth a week or so ago I discovered that finally a tooth was on it's way in but to my horror realized it's a canine tooth. Not the normal bottom incisor that babies usually get first. But the friggin canine. Leading me believe she is vampire and a rather theatrical one at that since it should appear around Halloween. Now I have to attend to putting away the cute cuddly bunny costume and go find an infant girl vampire costume. This should be interesting.....

blog comments powered by Disqus