Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cutie Pies aka My Kids

There is a local photographer named Dana Jackson who also happens to be a friend and former MOMS Clubs member of mine. She only started out a few years ago and she is one of the most talented photographers I have seen. She did my daughter's newborn pictures 2 years ago and they were amazing. So when I saw that she was running a Valentine's special I jumped on it because she is amazing and I wanted to get the kids done together since it had been over a year since I had. And as usual they are wonderful and I just had to share! So head over to her blog to see my cuties and a bunch of other cuties too. Also check out her website here and if you are ever in eastern North Carolina and need/want a photographer you should consider Dana.

blog comments powered by Disqus