Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Reflections from 2009

2009 came to a close very quickly for me. Looking back on the year I have learned one very important thing; life is short and can end too quickly. I watched my friend Meg loose her 5 year old daughter to cancer, I watched my friend Jennie loose her mom very suddenly and unexpectedly and I just lost my wonderful uncle Gordon to cancer. So tell those you love how much you love them every chance you can. Don't wait to do the things you always wanted to do. You never know how much time is left. And most importantly ENJOY things. I have a tendency to take things waaayyy too seriously but life is just too short to be so serious and stressed out. I am also trying to take a page from my uncle Gordon's book and enjoy family.

blog comments powered by Disqus