Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do? Start cursing myself for not doing more cardio!!  Then I hop in my van because there is no way I am out running any zombies.

2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her? I make her give me a run down on what happened then I tell her she's a gonner.  Sorry love ya but get away from people now!

3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning. Day time of course.  You can see the zombies coming and then you don't have to use a flashlight and attract more attention to myself.  Plus it's just a bit less creepy than night time if running from zombies can be any less creepy.

4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose? What ever gun holds the most ammo so I don't have to reload as often and a flame thrower I think.

5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not? Nope all rules of society go out the window when zombies attack.

6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some Intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check? Facebook of course.  Zombies wouldn't be checkin their Facebook pages so all those left can plan our attack.

7. SHH! What was that noise?! Stupid cat.  Get outta here before you become a zombie snack!

8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now? I'm headed to meet up with all the survivors I caught up with on Facebook.  We are going to kick some zombie ass!

9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people? Oh that's not a bite it's scratch from that damn cat that scared me earlier.

10. How does this story end? The Facebook survivors destroy the zombies do more cardio and repopulate the world!

blog comments powered by Disqus