Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?

My high school never did these so I would have to say most likely to marry their high school sweet heart or most introverted.


2. What sports did you play in high school?

Long story short, none.  I wanted to play softball but when I went to try out I saw the "new" coach who was my old coach from middle school and left because he favored his daughter way too much and we played the same position.

3.  What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
The party!!!  It was laid back causal and a blast!!  Great food, open bar, dancing and all the people I dearly loved.  It was so much fun.  There are days I want to go back and have another one because it was so fun!

4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Oooo good question!  My appetizer would have to be guacamole and tortilla chips, salad would be a good garden salad with tomatoes, onions, cumbers (all the good veggies really) with blue cheese dressing, my entree would be grilled lamb chops with mint jelly and mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus,  and finally my dessert would be homemade yellow butter cake with chocolate icing.  Oh now I'm hungry!

5.  What song is your guilty pleasure?
Oh I hate to admit this but the whole Hooray for Boobies album by The Bloodhound Gang.  In particular I love the Bad Touch song.  But really the entire album makes me sing and laugh and I just know it shouldn't but I just can't help it.   It's also an album I CAN NOT listen to with my kids in the car or the general area.



6.  What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
The Denver Broncos!!!!!!  I have always been a fan because that's where I am from and pretty much my whole family roots for them.  And besides NFL football is about the only sport I will watch.


7.  What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
Oh my well I can't pick one.  I did a whole blog on the topic awhile back (go here to see it) but I will pick my favorite that I am currently watching and that is Survivor.


8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
Eclectic with a pinch of modern and classic oh and some early college (meaning whatever was free or given to us).

9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
I don't care I will eat any kind of pizza and I love it all!!!!  OK excluding anchovies.  But my fave pizza to order is sausage, mushrooms and onions or a Hawaiian pizza.

10.  Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Myrtle Beach.  Outlet shopping, tons of family things to do and lots to see and do plus the beach but I am not sure we have actually ever been the beach there since we can do that here.

blog comments powered by Disqus