Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Katie” mean?

 It would mean to be a good mom.  I am going to Katie my kids! OK that was lame but all I could come up this morning.

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?


I would love to bust the Loch Ness Monster myth. It's never been answered for sure.  Let's get the Mythbusters on that shall we?!

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?

Really why do we need nuclear weapons people???  We have a beautiful planet why do you want to destroy it?  You may think it helps to keep you safe but it's a terror tactic and in the wrong hands it could wipe us all out.  And it's always in the wrong hands or too close for comfort for me.

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.

I Can Has Cheezburger (not sure it's a true blog but love it all the same)

5. Do you have a junk drawer?

Oh yes and it's full of unorganized junk!

6. Bottled water or tap?

Both.  At home we drink filtered tap water but I will buy bottled water when I am out.

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?

Never read the bible as kid nor had it read to me so none.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?

To Kill a Mocking Bird

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?

I have two that I wear everyday.  The first one is a ring my mom gave me when I turned 18 ( she used to give me nice jewelry on big birthdays).  I just love it and I have worn it everyday since the day I got it.  The other one I got last year for my birthday from myself.  It's two charms on a necklace that have kids names stamped on them.


10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)

I want both my kids to try dance and sports weather they are boys or girls.  My son has already taken tap class and played soccer, t-ball, and done gymnastics.  He really liked tap class and would have continued if his teacher would have continued on.   My daughter will take dance and play soccer and t-ball when she's old enough.  I also hope one or both my kids get into singing and take chorus classes later down the line.  I loved singing and being in chorus and would love to see my kids do the same.

blog comments powered by Disqus