Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday




1. What does your work out schedule look like?
OK so I'm gonna go ahead and tell you right now my answers to these will be very short.  I am not a gym person at all.  I should be doing more to work out but I'm not.  I typically walk around my neighborhood.  I take my daughter in a jogging stroller and try to go right after breakfast.  My route is a little over 2 miles long.  I would like to do it everyday but to be quite honest it just doesn't happen.  I actually did it today and will try harder to do it everyday.

2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
NONE! Ha ha I hate the gym.  I hate to exercise.  But if I have to and well I NEED to but I like the treadmill or a stationary bike.  But I prefer to just walk in my neighborhood.

3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
I see a pattern here.... none.  I am not a class person.  I always feel uncoordinated and out of place in a class at the gym.

4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
Target.

5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
I don't go to the gym.  I like geocaching and just walking or playing with my kids.

6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
No DVD but I do like Wii Fit for the Wii.  Especially the yoga and the boxing.

7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
I was more active in high school because I took PE and I even took advanced PE.  Plus I just walked more because I had to get around.

8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I have always struggled with my weight and so I feel like I have been the same cycles since then. But I have come to accept my weight now and I am just more comfortable with my body in general.

9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
Music.  I would rather talk to a friend but I don't have a walking partner.

10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
I would like to try to walk for at least 30 mins. everyday.

blog comments powered by Disqus