Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ten on Tuesday .. wait I mean Wednesday!!


I totally tried to get to this yesterday and it just never happened!  I liked this one too much to not do it so here it is.  I really need to try and get my S%$& together and do these posts ahead of time.  Maybe that will be my new goal.....  Anyway here are some very interesting and different questions for ToT.  I can't guarantee my answers will be interesting or different.


1. What keeps you up at night? (figuratively)
How we are going to get through the next few months on my part time salary.

2. What keeps you up at night? (literally)
Too much caffeine too late at night and sometimes my achy knee.

3. Where do you want to go in life? (figuratively)
I just want to raise good human beings who are smart, well mannered, kind and caring.
 
4. Where do you want to go in life? (literally)
Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, Egypt, Greece

5. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (figuratively)
Yes, I don't like to say no.  I am getting better about it but when my son was little I often over extended myself because I couldn't say no.

6. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (literally)
Are you kidding! All the time.  I'm really bad with salads.  It always looks like just a small bite of lettuce then I try to get it all in my mouth and I have half of it sticking out of my mouth!


7. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (figuratively)
No!  I seems that way but once you get to know those other side of the fence people you realize they have their own issues to deal with.

8. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (literally)
YES!! Our backyard is not in the best shape right now and I know our backyard neighbors have a really nice yard.

9. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (figuratively)
Yep.... that's another thing I have learned in the last few years.  I used to want to be in the middle of everything and know what was going on with everyone even if it meant I was in the line of fire.  Now I just was peace and as little conflict as I can manage.

10. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (literally)
Nope I just open a window or turn down the AC.  If I don't cook no one else in this house will!!

blog comments powered by Disqus