Tuesday, November 9, 2010
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
It all depends on where we are. If we are with my mom then she cooks most of the dinner and I bring a side (usually my great grandmother's broccoli onion casserole) and a desert. If we are with James family it's a big pot luck and since we stay in a motel we get out of bringing anything. This year we will be in Disney World so once again I will not be cooking. I think we are going to be at the Movie Studio (formerly MGM Studio) Park and I know my mom made reservations somewhere but I can't remember where.
2. What is your favorite recipe that includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
I love plain old pumpkin pie. I tend to like the kind made from the recipe right off the back of the can but as I was reading Chelsea's ToT post her chocolate pumpkin cupcakes sound soooooo good. I will have to try those.
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
A full time job at my current work, an iPad, free movie tickets for a year, gift cards to Target or iTunes, and a good Christmas with family.
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
We buy for everyone.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
I don't get it. Now granted I have never even ridden on one but it's just not something I want to do. If that's your thing more power to ya but I could care less.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Stay inside and sleep in or watch movies or read or play games.
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
The beach but downtown, the aquarium and the battleship run a close second.
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
Nope. I like to but since I use my hands so much to clean the house and stuff the polish just chips off and I get frustrated. So I just don't put any on any more.
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
Bruce Willis. I just saw him in RED and thought he looked soooo good. Not to mention it was a good movie and he did a great job.
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?