Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday





I'm back for those of you who missed me last week .... did I just hear crickets.  Yep I'm sure I did.  So for the one other person besides my mom who reads my blog I was in Walt Disney World last week for Thanksgiving with my family. It was so fun but also exhausting!!  As soon as I download my photos I will do a post about it.  But to download my photos I need to find the cable which is somewhere in a suitcase I have yet to unpack ..... so in the meantime enjoy a ToT!


1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado but lived mostly in and around Boulder, Colorado as a child.  But then we moved to Chapel Hill, North Carolina when I was about 8 for my father to finish up his post-doctorate work.  I lived in Chapel Hill until I went off to college at 18.  I moved to Wilmington, NC to attend UNCW and never left!

2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Casual.  Lately whatever is cheap and looks pretty good.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
Honda Odyssey mini van.

4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
I actually love my house.  That doesn't mean that there aren't a few hundred things I would love to do to it or change.  First off I would like to add an addition off the back to add a little extra space to my master bathroom and the kitchen.  I would also love new counter tops and cabinets in the kitchen.  I would like to extend the hardwood floors we have to all the rest of the downstairs and up the stairs too.  And lastly I want to add a bunch of built in bookshelves and cabinets to the craft room/living room.

5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have 2 little rug rats.  Noa is 7 and I had him when I was 27.  My baby girl Marley just turned 3 yesterday!  So if you can't do the math I was 31 when I had her.

6. What is your favorite hobby?
Scrapbooking and going to movies.  I also like crafts in general and like to try new ones.

7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
Nope.  I never keep my resolutions anyway.

8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
One thing??? More like several but I think I would like to try to be less harsh on my husband.  He tries his hardest but I don't give him enough credit most of the time.  I need to remember it may not be done the way I do it but at least it's done.

9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I will go out of my way to help a friend or loved one.

10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Someone to do my dishes!!  I don't mind cooking and I actually like doing laundry but I hate doing dishes.  I especially hate it after I have just cooked a big meal.  

blog comments powered by Disqus