Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday







1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Croissants are my fave.  I don't get them often because I don't make them so I only buy them when I happen to be at a good bakery or cafe.  A chocolate croissant is my idea of heaven for breakfast!!

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Not that I remember. 

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
I guess a belt.  I love jewelry which I consider a much more important accessory than a belt but there ya go.

4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
A really comfy nice looking V-Neck t-shirt.   I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl.

5. What is your favorite color and why?
Blue or purple.  Blue because it compliments my eyes and purple just because I really like it.

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Sugar cookie (from the recipe my mom always uses) decorated with colored sugar or vanilla frosting.

7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Vanilla, White Musk lotion from The Body Shop, Cool Water cologne on my husband, and the smell of a new baby.

8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
A mixture of 50% Hydrogen peroxide and 50% water in a spray bottle.  It cleans most anything including glass and it kills germs.  Not to mention it's cheap and green!  The only thing it doesn't do well is tackle grease.  I still have yet to find a good green product for grease cutting on the stove etc.  So if you have one let me know!!

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be an astronaut for most of my childhood.  But as I got older I decided teaching would be the best option for me.  I actually was a special education teacher before I had my kids.  But now I am a photographer at a chain portrait studio. Oh and I love it too!

10. What is the last song or album you bought?
I am totally going to admit that I bought Dynamite by Taio Cruz and Bulletproof by La Roux a week weeks ago.  I'm not embarrassed by the Bulletproof song but I kinda hate admitting I really like Dynamite, it's really not very good pop but I like it all the same.

blog comments powered by Disqus