Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Procrastinator Edition of Ten on Tuesday




OK so I did well for exactly 2 weeks.... I am really a truly bad blogger.  But as usual I have an excuse (boy I'm full of them lately).  I got laid off.  You remember that job I got last summer working part time at a portrait studio?  Well I no longer work there.  It was a corporate decision.  My manager said she didn't agree and really loved having me there.  Anyway it is what it is.  I have truthfully been in a bit of a depression about it. But hopefully I am on to bigger and better things.  Anyway my intention was to do the ToT post last night after my kids went to bed but I got a custom order in my Etsy shop and I always want to get those done asap.  So instead of doing my ToT post I folded flowers all evening.  But here it is a day late. Better late than never????

1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
Iced chocolate cake from Krispy Kreme.

2. Do you use the snooze button?
Way too much! Some days if I'm not tired once but on days I am really tired sometimes I hit snooze like 5 times. 

3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
A really bad combo of both.  I have terrible handwriting.

4. Tell us a joke.
Say pickle nose.

Did you just tell me to pick my nose????  Ewww gross!


It's bad I know but it makes the kids laugh.  I used it all the time at the portrait studio and 9 times out of 10 it made 'em laugh.

5. How many languages do you speak?
One.  I can understand Spanish as long as they aren't using a lot of slang. But I can't speak it that well.

6. Why did you start blogging?
It was a release.  Sometimes I put thoughts out on my blog that I don't say to other people.  Sometimes it's passive aggressive but mostly it's me not wanting to bother anyone so I let it out here.

7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Body wash.  Right now it's Dove Grapefruit something or other.  It was cheap and smelled good.

8. Do you buy bottled water?
Only if I am out and forgot my water.  I use aluminum or plastic water bottles and fill up at home.

9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I thought it was terrible.  I like The BEP but they sounded awful (yes I know it was the sound but it's the friggin SUPER BOWL get a professional and get the kinks worked out! Sheesh) and it wasn't that inventive or interesting.

10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Sorry, I don't watch The Office.  I have seen a few episodes here and there and think it's funny but never had the compulsion to record it and watch it.  

blog comments powered by Disqus