Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
My step sister is getting married in Chicago in May and I am looking forward to being there.  Plus it will be nice to see the city in the summer for once (I usually end up going for Christmas so I always see it in the winter).

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Flip flops!!!!! 

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
A Margarita on the rocks with salt.

4. Do you tan or burn?
I burn after only 15 minutes in the sun then  the best part is I peel and I am just as white as I was before the burn!

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Getting some much needed yard maintenance done.

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Fresh fruits like blueberries, watermelon, and strawberries and fresh corn.

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
I love that song and it's just a great, fun summer song.


8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Well we have to repaint our family room and we have paint.  I just have to pawn my kids off on someone for a day to get it done so it could take us until the summer at this rate.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Trash all over the place.  I can't stand it when people don't put their trash in the trash cans.  Besides I live here all year round and I know the impacts trash has on the sea life. 

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Every year until I got old enough to stay home.  But I only went to sleep away camp once.  My brother and I just went to day camps in our town because my mom had to work and she was a single mother.

blog comments powered by Disqus