OK well this will be a very short edition of Ten on Tuesday. I have been married for almost 12 years (!) and with James a total of 14 years (dang that was a fast 14 years!) so dating is a distant memory but we do have date nights.
1. What is your idea best date?
I love to go to the movies so I always like to go. It's a bit cliche but going to dinner and movie is great. But if we are going for out of the ordinary something like painting pottery or going to a fun comedy show or something of that sort.
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
If I go all out and take a shower, dry my hair, put on make up and wear a nice outfit, it takes me about 30 to 40 minutes.
3. What would you wear on the date?
I like to wear a skirt and a nice shirt or blouse. If we are headed to more expensive restaurant then a dress.
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
We go about once or twice a month, basically whenever my mom and step dad offer to take the kids overnight. We lost our babysitter to college and just never found a new one since my mom moved to town.
5. What was your worst date?
I haven't had a bad one with James and I sure don't have one from my single days that sticks out.
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
It all depended on how things were going. I was/am a go with the flow see how things feel kinda girl.
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
As bad as it sounds I knew with in a few dates. James was just so different from the guys I had been dating and it was soooo nice.
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
I like night dates.
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
I think I had my first date at like 12 or 13. I remember who it was with but for the life of me I can't remember how old I was. But there was never a set rule as far as I knew.
10. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
Again it's been too long. Nothing is popping into my brain.