Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday








1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
Nope for now I am still a stay at home mom and Etsy seller so I don't leave my house for work.

2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
At the rate I'm going once a year.  I have a hair dresser who I like but finding the time and money to go as often as I should just doesn't happen.


3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hard copy or the online version?
Nope I don't read the paper.  I get my news from the TV or online or my husband since I tend to not see breaking news as fast as other people because I am kid land most of the day.

4. What is the best book you have read this year?
I am in the middle of Night Road by Kristin Hannah on my Kindle.  So far it's really good much better than any of the other books I have read this year.

5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
OK well the best in terms of my enjoyment and something I would like to own or see again it's a tie between PAUL and No Strings Attached.  In terms of a really good critically acclaimed movie that critics also liked it would be Black Swan.


6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Sweet always sweet.  My sweet tooth is way too big.

7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes, I can't function without it.  My usual is an egg sandwich.  I toast an English muffin or bagel and then add a piece of cheese and sausage if I have it and then poach an egg (my awesome new toaster poaches the egg and toasts the English muffin at the same time).  If I don't feel like waiting for the egg then I will have a bowl of cereal.

8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Yes, we do Easter.  I LOVE Cadbury creme eggs and their mini eggs!!


9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Thanks to my children anything after 8AM is sleeping in to me.  My ideal is around 9-9:30.

10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Chicago in may for my step sister's wedding.

blog comments powered by Disqus