Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Procrastinator Edition of Ten on Tuesday Vol. 2


Yes I know it's Wednesday but since this week's Ten on Tuesday is all about movies I had to play along.  


1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Star Wars.  I don't care how many times I've seen it, I still love it.  And I am cheating because when I say Star Wars I mean all of them.  So even though I'm not as crazy about the 3 newest installments I would still have 6 movies to watch.

2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I really don't know.  People really don't compare me to anyone famous.  And there aren't all that many plus size actresses out there, well at least ones that are famous.

3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
It was either Annie or The Goonies.  I loved both and remember being so excited about them.

4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
NO! Not that I am against it, if that's what you want to do but when I go to the movies I want to see the movie.

5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Netflix with the occasional Redbox.

6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.

Christan Slater.  I am still in love with him from Pump Up the Volume  and True Romance and now that he is on Breaking In and see him every week, I am reminded how hot he is.

7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
There are so many .... The worst one I've seen in the theater lately was How do you know.  TERRIBLE! And I love Reece Witherspoon too.  So you know it was bad.

8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Sometimes.  If I want candy I will sneak that in because the candy prices are insane.

9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
LOVE it!

10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
I can't pick one.  But I just saw Tangled for the first time last week and it was sooooo good!

blog comments powered by Disqus