Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



This was one of the worst weeks to do a picture Ten on Tuesday!  My house is not in tip top shape.  Between starting my new job this week and having my knee injury flare up things are messy.  But to be honest and true I took pictures as is and didn't clean up anything.


1. Your favorite piece of furniture in your home.
This chair was my brother's and they offered it to us.  I loved it when it was at his house so I jumped at the chance to get it.  It's so comfy!


2. Your favorite thing on your wall.
I made these shadow boxes with the hospital shirt and hat each of my kids got along with their coming home outfits and their birth announcements.  I happened to have a set of shadow boxes that I never did anything with and it struck me to use them like this.


3. Your bed as it looks right now.
We don't make beds.  Now I usually pull up the sheet and quilt so that the cat doesn't sleep on my sheets (yuck I hate that).  But I wasn't the last one out of the room this morning, James was and he almost always forgets to do it.  You can also tell he was the last one out of bed because he threw the sheet and quilt onto my side when he got up.

4. Your pantry.
Closed with a very old chore chart for Noa.
 Open ....  We are fully stocked because we just hit Walmart and the grocery store Sunday to prepare for the next two weeks. This whole working outside the house is all about planning.

5. Your favorite piece of jewelry.
I love my wedding ring and engagement ring but this necklace is just one of my favorites too.


6. Your favorite book.
OK I am cheating again or as I prefer to say I am thinking outside the box.  I am in love with my Kindle so it's my favorite book(s). Besides I can NEVER pick just one favorite book.


7. Your most comfortable shirt.
This is a shot of 4 of the same style shirt in different colors (I have two more colors that aren't shown because I am wearing the green one and the blue one is dirty).  They are just basic cotton v-neck t-shirts from Target.  But they are so comfy and I can throw on a tank top underneath to add a little color.


8. Your messiest room.
My craft room used to be my messiest room until this weekend when it got a major overhaul and redo, so now the messiest is my FROG (finished room over garage) which doubles as James' office and our guest room.  It's messy because it's James' domain and well he's just not organized and we use it as storage for all the items we are trying to get rid of (broken TV, comic books, old kids clothes, etc).
 James' Office Section


Guest Room Section/Storage


9. Your house shoes.
I don't wear house shoes so I wear which ever pair of flip flops happen to be nearest to me.


10. Yourself.
I am not a big fan of having my picture taken.  So here is a fake smile one and then .... 
 A Goofy One

blog comments powered by Disqus