Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
It's a Samsung Intensity.  I hate it. I'm over it.  I am always hitting the voice calling button on accident because it's located in a bad place. Plus the voice recognition on it sucks!  I want to upgrade ASAP but I can't until November.

2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I was around 19 or 20.  Cell phones were not that common at all in high school when I went waaaaayyyyy back in the early '90's.  And I went to a high school with some rich spoiled kids and I only remember a handful who had cell phones and they were ONLY for emergencies not for talking.

3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
I would guess about a dozen.

4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
It's around $60-$75 a month.  But we have two lines and James' phone is a Droid so we have a data plan and texting on both phones.

5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Yep, I had a phone in my room.  I never had my own line but I got my own phone in my room.

6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
I have never really LOVED it.  I like it fine if I am really good friends with someone.  If your just a casual acquaintance I prefer email.

7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
I don't think I text a lot.  Some days none at all and some days could be upwards of 50 incoming.  It just depends.
Texting is illegal here in North Carolina.  I do not do it while I am moving/driving.  I am guilty of doing it at a stoplight.

8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
I posted a picture of my phone in the first question but I have a slide out keyboard.  I specifically got this phone because it had a full keyboard so I could text more easily.

9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
James.  He was just calling to check in and see how my day was going.  James calls me the most by far!!

10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
I am sure it was back in high school.  I would spend hours and I mean hours on the phone with my best girlfriends or my boyfriend.

blog comments powered by Disqus