Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
A few times.  I like it and it's a great way to sell things and find cheap stuff.

2. Can you sew?
A little.  I can do basics only.  I actually have a sewing machine my mom gave me and I know she hopes I will take it up more seriously one day.  She is a quilter and a really, really good one at that. She made the quilt on my bed and the quilts for my kids beds.  Maybe one day I will try it again but for now my scrap booking, origami, and frames are all I can handle.


3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I am strange and I put a little over the top then put the rest all around the outside of the stack of pancakes.  I like to then dredge the pancakes through the syrup.

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
I love them as long as I don't have to go anywhere.  I love being at home and watching the rain fall. 

5. Do you like swimming?
Yes! If I had a pool in my backyard I would swim laps every day. 

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
Diet Cherry Limeade. I love the full sugar cherry limeade but I just can't justify all the sugar.


7. Are you funny?
I think so....  My husband gets the lion share of attention for being funny (and loud).  But I think I'm pretty hilarious sometimes!

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
Oooo good question.  James and I were just talking about this a few days ago.  I say not until 13 or 14.  But the convenience of letting them have it younger is appealing.  But I have to say it will NOT be smart phone. 

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
I really love most veggies.  But if I had to choose my most favorite it would be fresh corn on the cob or asparagus.

10. Were you a Girl Scout?
Nope.  I was Blue Bird (the Camp Fire Girls version of a Brownie) for a year or so when I lived in Colorado as a kid.  We had one big camping trip that I remember going to and I had so much fun.  I also earned a few beads and patches that were sewn onto the Blue Bird vest (which I still have!).

blog comments powered by Disqus