Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What’s the perfect meal?
Well I just had one of the most perfect meals this past weekend.  My brother and his family came to town to visit and my mom made dinner Friday night.  It was my Nana's ribs, twice baked potatoes and fresh corn on the cob.  It was so good!! I had forgotten how much I love ribs.  Then we had a birthday cake to celebrate my brother's birthday.  All in all a perfect meal and a prefect night!

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
A really nice pair of flip flops.  A pair that are comfortable and have good support and are also cute.

3. What is the perfect afternoon?
A nice spring afternoon when it's not above 78 or too humid and I can sit outside while the kids play and I can read a book.

4. What’s the perfect house?
Mine is close.  I love the layout and the neighborhood (two things you either can't change or it's really hard to change).  It needs quite a bit of work to get it updated though.  Really the only thing I would change is the master bathroom.  I had a dream bathroom in my old condo and I wish I had it here.  I really just want a big tub with jets.  So one day when we can afford it we will update our kitchen, put hardwood floors throughout, and put a big jetted tub in the master.

5. What is the perfect outfit?
Jeans and nice shirt/t-shirt.  That is my favorite combination.

6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel because it's the song James and I choose to have our first dance to at our wedding.  Oh and a belated happy anniversary to you James!!!  Our 12th anniversary was last week and yes I said happy anniversary then too but I just thought I would say it again!

7. What is the perfect job?
The ability to be able to stay home with my kids full time.  But since that is not possible it would be to have a more thriving Etsy business.  I would love for my shop to have enough sales to make it become my full time job.  Hopefully one day it will.  But for now my new teaching job is pretty good too.

8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
Some thing that is stylish, easy to maintain, and doesn't take a lot to do in the morning.  I have no idea what that would be for me since I haven't had a hair cut in over a year.

9. What’s the perfect music festival?
Sad to say I have never been to one.  I think I would love to have gone to Llollapalooza back in the day (mid 90's when it was in it's heyday).  I know it's still running and I would still like to go depending on the lineup.  I have also been looking at Bonnaroo.  It looks like a music festival right up my alley too.  One day maybe....

10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
First I would sleep in a little (just until 9 would be a treat).  Then have a little breakfast and read a bit.  Then I would go to my craft room and work on a scrapbook or a frame or some origami.  Whatever I was in the mood to work on.  I would then get a mani & pedi and maybe hit a matinee movie.  I would try to take a walk on the beach and then come home and either find some good TV to watch or read some more.

blog comments powered by Disqus