Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
I keep the downstairs at 72 since someone is almost always home. The upstairs is set to 72-73 during the day.

2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?
The downstairs stays at 72 all the time but the upstairs goes down to 70 at night. I just can not sleep if I am sweating.

3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
Yes, I don't like the peanuts or hazelnuts so I pick out the cashews, almonds etc...

4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
PLAIN! I like all the other varieties just fine but given my choice I would always choose plain.

5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)
I am getting most of my books on Amazon for my Kindle but if I can't get it for the Kindle I always go to Paperback Swap and order it for credits or put it on my wish list.

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
Poached over easy with cheese on an English muffin.

7. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not all that well.

8. What common word do you always misspell?
Honestly I misspell friend all the time. I always switch the i and the e. I am dyslexic so I often reverse numbers and letters.

9. Are you afraid of flying?
Nope not at all. I have been flying since I was a baby so it's never scared me.  James on the other hand doesn't like it at all.

10. How often do you go shopping?
Food shopping about once a week for little trips and a big one once a month. I don't shop for things others than food and household supplies unless we really, really need it. We are poor for the foreseeable future.



blog comments powered by Disqus