Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
I don't have just one as usual. I will only buy New Balance sneakers because I have wide feet and they the only brand I have found that fit me well.  I am loving Crocs dress shoes. Yes, I said dress shoes.  I have two pair I bought about a year ago and they are so cute and so comfy!!

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
5 I think. I'm pretty sure I knew how to tie shoes by the end of kindergarten.

3. How do you feel about freckles?
Love/hate. I have about a million so I'm kinda stuck with them.  I don't mind the little ones it's the big mole like ones I hate.

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
2 languages. English and Spanish.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.  SO good!

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I took one year of ballet.  I'm just not cut out for dancing. Coordination is kind of essential and I am not coordinated at all.

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Grover. He's not very popular these days but I love him!

8. What’s your bedtime?
Anytime between 10 and 11 on week days and usually around 12 on the weekends.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My wedding ring, engagement ring, a ring my mom gave me and a necklace with my kids names stamped on it.


10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Me. James is a baby about bugs.


blog comments powered by Disqus