Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




1. How do you take your coffee?


I drink a skim Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks or the equivalent of it a Carmello Leche at Port City Java.  If pain old coffee is my only option I drink it with milk and 2 sugars.


2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Really.... if you place a chocolate chip cookie in front of me I will eat regardless of weather it's crispy or soft.  But in a perfect world it would be soft.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Nope, only when I have a pair of pants that are a tad big and I do happen to have a couple pairs of jeans I have to wear a belt with.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
Blue and brown.

5. Do you like sour candy?
Oh yeah!  One of my favorite candies ever is sour patch kids.

6. How often do you do laundry?
Once a week.  I know people say it's better to do a load a night or so but I just make big piles of every one's clothes according to color and do about 4 or 5 loads on Sunday.

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Yep.  I had braces for 2 years.  During junior high school no less.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Not at all.  I've got 1-10 down but I have no idea how to tell the years using roman numerals.

9. What is your favorite form of social media?

Facebook and/or Twitter.  I love both but use Facebook way more than Twitter.

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I don't really give them much thought to tell ya the truth!  I guess they can be pretty cute on the right person but then there is that whole butt chin name for a reason.

blog comments powered by Disqus