Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 20 & 21 of 30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude

Day 20: Seasonal


My interpretation of seasonal means decorations.  I love that now that both of my kids are school, lots of art projects come home.  Noa's in 2nd grade so he doesn't bring home as many seasonal things as Marley does from preschool.  This little turkey came home with Marley from preschool last week.  It's so cute and so simple.  They took an acorn or walnut, wrapped it with brown, red and yellow tissue paper took a wooden ice cream spoon drew a face on it and then just attached the whole thing together with a pipe cleaner.  So cute and I will be keeping it for years to come to put on the table!


Day 21:  Where you sleep


My bedroom. You can't see the powder blue carpet so that's good.  The walls are a blueish green that's tolerable which is why it's still on the walls.  The quilt on the bed was made my mom for me years ago but I love it.  There is an old trunk under the window with a blanket and pillows on top to form a makeshift window seat.  I love my bedroom window with the large window and half moon window on top.

blog comments powered by Disqus