Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 of 30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude

Day 7: Something Funny


I had a really bad day at work today and was not in a good mood at all.  But I have the most wonderful children.  My son kept telling bad jokes all all through dinner.  Not only were they bad (Why did the camel cross the road?  So he didn't get hit!) but he was cracking himself up!  I really wanted to get a picture of my hubby James for today because he is usually the one making me laugh but I haven't seen him all day because of work.  I don't normally work Mondays but I subbed for a class today so I didn't get to see him this morning and he has a night class so I won't see him until after 9 tonight.  But if it were not for my goofy, silly family I wouldn't laugh nearly as much, and man do I need to laugh more!

blog comments powered by Disqus