Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I wear contacts.  I originally got glasses when I was 6, then I got contacts when I was 12 and I've worn them ever since.  I HATE glasses and if I can ever avoid going back to them I will.

2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
I am planning to hit the dollar store tomorrow to pick up some gifts for my class since the semester is almost over and I wanted to get them each a little something for Christmas.

3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Yes.  I go through phases where I like those shows.  It usually lasts about 2 weeks then I realize I'm just watching rednecks and white trash fight it out on TV and wonder what I was thinking.

4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I kinda like them.  I don't need them because I can grow pretty good nails but the few times I've had them have been fun .... until I had to take them off.

5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball.  But only live at a game.  TV baseball is boring.

6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
It's already been done.  It's called Phish Food.  Sorry but it's true.  It's what I would create if it didn't already exist.  Chocolate ice cream with swirls of marshmallow and carmel and chocolate fish!

7. Do you have any scars?
Yep one on my knee from a dishwasher ... don't ask.  I also have a few chicken pock scars on my legs.

8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I think Frodo's name fits him and Rio's name fits her.  But we used to joke that Frodo should be named monkey humping poo-a-lotter because used to like to hump his toy monkey and well he poos a lot.

9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
The Big Bang Theory!  I LOVE that song and that show.  I loved the song so much I bought the single on iTunes right after it came out.  But to be fair The Barenaked Ladies are one of my all time favorite bands anyway.


10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Hands down the swings.  I always loved the swings and I'd spend so much time swinging.  I still would if it didn't make me dizzy now.

blog comments powered by Disqus