Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday








1. What did you get for Christmas?
I got lots of great stuff!  Most notably a gift certificate for a hair cut, a new pot and a Cricket cutting machine.

2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
All but the tree and the outside lights.

3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
Not much.  James and I watched Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 then had some champagne and watched the ball drop.  It was nice though.

4. Do you like accents?
I do except when James uses them in store on strangers because he thinks it's funny.

5. What kind of television do you have?
The one in the living room is a Sony Vizio. The rest of the TVs I have no clue.  I only know that one because I'm sitting in front of it.

6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
Sort of.  I decided I was going to try and be more proactive with my Etsy business this year.  And I'm off to a good start ....  stay tuned!

7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
I think it was Mocking Jay the last book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.  I loved them so much that I've had a hard time picking up a new book and getting into it.  But I am in the middle of My Booky Wook by Russel Brand and it's just started to get good!
Oh and yes I would totally recommend Mocking Jay and all the Hunger Game books!  They are really, really good!

8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
No,  I used to but I stopped getting Us magazine so I lost my easy access to celebrity gossip.

9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
I know all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and could sing them on command without the song playing.  I could sing Gangstas Paradise if the song was on meaning I know it but not that well.

10. What is your favorite education television show?
If we are talking kids educational TV shows then it would be Sesame Street.  I grew up watching it and it's not annoying like a lot of the other kids TV shows I am forced to watch.

blog comments powered by Disqus