1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?
I happen to like Ten on Tuesday so it would be nice for it to keep running. But I understand if it doesn't.
2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
I go to Target and pick out a pair that I think looks good and isn't over $25. I don't have great luck with sunglasses so I don't want to pay much for them.
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Not really. I wear green and my mom makes corned beef and cabbage and that's about it.
4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
Say Anything...., Bridget Jones' Diary, Star Wars: A New Hope, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club
5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
Harry Potter (any of them). I could read them over and over and never get tired of them.
6. Do you know any sign language?
I know a little. I am actually working on learning more. I have a non-verbal student who knows sign language but doesn't use it much, so I am learning it to try and get him to use it more.
7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
Thin Mints and the Lemonades.
8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
Sort of. I can put an Ikea piece of furniture together and fix some basic broken things. Could I build a bookcase from scratch?? Nope it would not turn out well .... I don't measure and do math that well.
9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
Twice baked or plain old baked is my favorite!
10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
Yes, it usually tells more about a person than what they actually say.