1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?
It's kinda fun. I never can trick James but it's still fun to try.
2. Do you like birds?
No. When I was little we bird sat for someone and that stupid bird hated me. It loved my brother but was nasty to me. Then later when I first met James his parents had at least a dozen birds and they were loud and one in particular was down right nasty. He would lure you over to his cage and then try like hell to bite you. So in my experience they are mean little creatures.
3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
My hair more often than not ends up in a ponytail by the end of the day. It's just easier and stays out of my way.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not love but attraction yes.
5. What is your favorite appetizer?
I don't think I have one. I pretty much love any appetizer.
6. What is your favorite brand of heels?
I don't wear heels often meaning hardly ever. It makes me taller than my husband and I don't find them comfortable.
7. Are you a picky eater?
Nope not at all.
8. Is there a TV show you like that nobody ever talks about?
Only one I can think of is Drop Dead Diva. I don't know anyone besides me who watches it and I've yet to hear anyone mention it. But it's a great show!
9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
I honestly like both. But I really only drink hot tea in the winter or when I think I am getting sick. But I drink iced tea all year round.
10. Gayle or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.)
PEETA! Was Gayle ever really an option??? I think not!