Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday







1. Do you prefer fabric or plastic plasters? (or Band-Aids if American)
I like the fabric ones better.  They stay on longer especially if they get wet.

2. Do you prefer gel pens, biro or fine liners for everyday writing?
I like gel pens best but honestly I'm not picky at all.

3. Do you have a fear or needles/dentists/blood (if all three, which is the worst) and is there a story behind it?
Nope I don't have a fear of any of those. 

4. Do you like jelly?  Do you eat it at any time other than when poorly?
I love jelly.  My favorite is on an English muffin with a little butter.

5. What are your Easter traditions? (if not Christian, insert your own meaningful festival here and tell us about that instead)
Well the Easter bunny visits my kids and leaves baskets and eggs to find.  Then we usually head to my mom's house and have dinner.

6. What’s your favourite book that you have read so far this year?
Bossy Pants by Tina Fey.

7. Do you have any magazine subscriptions or recommendations that we should know about?
I love Everyday Food by Martha Stewart.  It's full of great recipes and ideas.

8. Favourite etsy store (if you know the owner IRL, also include your favourite that you didn’t originally know IRL)?
Other than my Etsy shop???  Just kidding I have a few I love.  My favorite jewelery Etsy shop is Simplish and I discovered my favorite perfume at a shop called Theme Fragrance.  But I don't know either of these owners IRL.

9. If you had play money (£100/$150) that could only be used on shoes, what shoes would you buy?
I would go get some new flip flops and new summer sandals.

10. If you were going pet shopping tomorrow, what would you choose?
In all honesty I wouldn't get another pet right now.  1 dog and 1 cat is more than enough with 2 children, a husband, a teaching job and an Etsy shop.

blog comments powered by Disqus