Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Facebook Blow Offs Part 2

So I did a whole blog on Facebook and the very convenient but annoying ignore feature (click here to read it). Well I have come to realize that there is a whole other level of Facebook blow offs! Yes that's right! You wanna really piss me off??? Send me a friend request and then a few weeks later unfriend me with out any freaking explanation!! This has happened at least 3 times now (one person who I am not really counting accepted my friend request then unfriended me). But here's the thing why even ask to be my friend in first place if you are just going to kick me off a few weeks later? Now I am sure they didn't plan on unfriending me when they initially asked to be friends on Facebook. But lets be honest here ... how freaking hard is to keep someone a friend??? Umm yeah it's not hard at all. In fact it requires nothing! SO it's more effort to unfriend someone because you have to go their profile and click on the button that says remove from friends. Really are my status updates that grating or do I send to many Yoville requests??? OK I will confess that maybe I got a little out of hand with the Yoville thing ... I am a bit addicted. OK back to topic. Anyway unfriending me just pisses me off. At least give me damn wall post or message saying good bye. Don't be a coward people!

blog comments powered by Disqus