Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confessions of the Day 12

I was actually relieved when I realized I had promised a friend I would watch her baby so that I didn't have to go volunteer in my son's classroom this morning. Don't get me wrong I know volunteering is a good thing and all, plus I do it twice a week and have since the beginning of school. But for some reason 9 times outta 10 I work with all the other reading groups but not the one my son is in. I like getting to know all the other kids but I would also like to see how he's doing but when I don't get to work with him that makes it hard. And even better I got to stay home in sweats and play with a baby!!

I had a piece of chocolate cake for lunch. Oh and a glass of milk. Yep that was my whole lunch...

I "accidentally" deleted the Veggie Tales movie The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything from our Tivo list because I am so tired of it! Not to mention I just can't stand the Veggie Tales.
I promised to play Wii with my son and he picked out Wall-E which has a few good multi player games. Well he manged to beat me in EVERY game we played. And no I did not let him win. I was really trying to beat him. It's really sad my 6 year old now has better hand eye coordination than I do.

blog comments powered by Disqus