Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

As usual my weekend was busy with a Ziploc House Party, date night (yea!), yard work, and t-ball practice.  It seems life never seems to slow down anymore and I am running from one event to the next.  So I take my down time very seriously!!  Here are some of my current guilty pleasures that help me laugh, unwind, and feel good!!


The Celebrity Apprentice -  I must admit I hate Donald Trump.  I think he is an arrogant ass but for some reason I am loving The Celebrity Apprentice.  Of course that might have to do with the fact that Bret Michaels, Cyndi, Lauper, and Sharon Osbourne are in it.


I Can Has Cheezburger? - OMG there is nothing better than silly cat photos with funny captions!!  Some of these are so funny I have almost peed my pants!  I get the daily email with all the new pictures and videos.  It's one of the few daily emails that I actually read right when I get it.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Kitchen Nightmares - Gordon Ramsy, disgusting kitchens, cursing, food, and drama.  I love it!!  I have never wanted to run or own a restaurant and now I NEVER do.  But it's so much fun to watch other people struggle with it.  Oh and now I am really aware of the food service grade a restaurant has before I eat at it!

blog comments powered by Disqus