Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

So I took a break from some early spring cleaning (it's another nasty rainy day here) and went clicking through some blogs I follow on Networked Blogs and stumbled upon Roots & Rings. Anyway it's a great blog check it out sometime, but she does a Ten on Tuesday that I loved so here is mine!

1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
Well I have a wish list (includes things like the one season of Charmed on DVD I don't have yet) already at Amazon so I would most likely buy what was left on that and I am sure I would find a few other things to buy too!

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Anchovies are the only thing I can think of!

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?I loved playing house and being a mommy! Shocking! I also used to pretend I was famous and being interviewed for TV shows.

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Colorado because it's my birth place but I also love it there and it's beautiful. I love NC too and it has lots of good things but I have a soft spot for Colorado.

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
Hmm... My mom would do fine I think but not sure my dad knows me well enough to choose a good one. But not sure I would want either one to make that decision!

6. What’s your favorite herb?
Cilantro!

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Kevin Smith. He's funny and smart and I love his movies. Plus I am pretty sure he would dish about all the other celebrities!

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo. Wow I have a little theme going there.

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Solace of You by Living Colour One of my most favorite songs ever.

10. How do you order your steak?
Medium rare. I will accept medium or rare but don't you dare bring me a steak with NO pink on the inside or one that is burned on the outside.

blog comments powered by Disqus