Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
I would have to say scrapbooking.  I have not been as diligent about doing it as I should be.  Right now I am only scrapping at the big all day events I go to with my Creative Memories partners.  And that sadly is slowly getting less and less.  Our business is not doing well as of late which also effects how much I spend.  I am over a year behind in my books and that bugs me!
 
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
Making frames and reading.

3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose?  …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
Well I am trying to sell my frames and making them is a creative, relaxing outlet.  And I just love reading and again it's relaxing.  I guess scrapbooking has become somewhat stressful since I am behind in my albums and I am really worried about the business and my partners.


4. Read John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you?  What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
Ok I am agnostic.  This means that I believe in a higher power but not any specific god or religion.  So I don't have a bible in my house (if I do I have no clue where it would be).  So I have no clue what John 3:16 is about.

5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
Plain old M&M's!!!

6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
I am proud of my children's behavior (for the most part) in public.  I think I have/am doing a pretty good job raising polite, well mannered kids.

7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? 
I want to redo my master bathroom.  It's a plain old bathroom and my old condo had a fabulous one I miss a lot.  So I would like to reconfigure the space and put in a corner, jetted, soaking tub and tile the whole thing (floors & walls).

8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see?  Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.



Either Alice in Wonderland or The Bounty Hunter

9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
>8-)

10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
I am an easy crier so .... sad movies, injustice, my kids in pain are sure bets.
I don't pray perse but I send good thoughts and usually this goes along with finding out someone is sick or needs help.
My husband, my kids, The Big Bang Theory, Two and Half Men.

blog comments powered by Disqus