Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Only one?!?!?  My husband and I have a running joke/tally about who owes who for making the other watch the worst movies ever.  So far it's 3-0 in MY favor.  He made me sit through Virus in the movie theater!!  And most recently Transylmania and Land of the Lost.  At least the last two were rentals on Netflix!!  All of these were terrible!!! 

2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
I am just not sure I can pick just one! For the most part all the Disney/Pixar are so good.  But if I had to pick one I would have to say Finding Nemo or Cars ... wait or The Incredibles.  See I can't pick just one!

3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
Again I can't pick just one!  I LOVE 80's movies!  I personally own Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, and The Goonies.  So I have to go with those.

4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
Yes, I saw Twilight twice but only because I went to see it first on a date with James and then again with my friend and movie buddy Ivy.  But I did like it enough to see it twice.  And mostly I have seen kids movies more than once, like Cars which my son saw 3 times!!

5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
Las Vegas.  I have been all over Europe and even to London 3 times but I have yet to make it Vegas.

6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
Hot fudge and caramel sauce.

7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to multiple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
I went twice with the same guy.  I had the same boyfriend for 3 years in high school (4 total) and he was a year older than me so I went as a sophomore and then again as a Senior (we skipped his senior/my junior for some reason).  I wore a black dress both times!

8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
I really would have liked to have learned piano or any instrument for that matter.  Not sure I would have cared back then but now I do.  I did take singing lessons and played softball and basketball so I was pretty well rounded.

9. How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have one brother and I am the oldest.  But I also have 6 step siblings.  4 step brothers and 2 step sisters.  Both my parents are remarried and my stepfather has 2 sons and a daughter and my step mom has 2 sons and a daughter (my dad actually adopted 2 of the kids so I guess technically they are half siblings?!?!? I have no clue).  Oh and I am the oldest of ALL of them!

10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I feel like I fit in.  I'm married and have kids which is pretty much what my age group is doing right now.

blog comments powered by Disqus